We live in a deeply broken and fallen world. This reality can lead to significant pain and disorientation in our hearts, lives, and relationships. That’s the bad news. But there’s some really, really good news: God passionately desires to bring his His light, truth, and healing to our lives and situations. As we consider the stories of your life through the therapeutic process, and identify significant places of pain and harm, it creates the opportunity for you to cooperate with God in the redemptive intention he has prepared for your life. There is hope, and I would be very honored to journey with you! Tony
* Tony graduated from Flordia Bible College with a BA degree: major in biblical studies and a minor in theology.
* Tony recieved his M.A.C. degree (Master of Arts in Counseling) at Covenant Theological Seminary.
* Tony is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Missouri.
* Tony is currently the Senior Pastor at The Outpost Church in St. Charles Missouri.
* Tony is the founder / director of The Power of Purity: a non-profit ministry intended to help men experience their sexual gift in a healthier way.
* Tony is a member in good standing with the AACC: American Association of Christian Counselors.
* Tony has authored numerous books, including - STORIES - The Redemption of One Man’s Wounded Sexuality.
* Tony is a trained EMDR therapist. EMDR ( Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) therapy involves attention to three time periods: the past, present, and future. Focus is given to past disturbing memories and related events. Also, it is given to current situations that cause distress, and to developing the skills and attitudes needed for positive future outcomes. With EMDR therapy, these items are addressed using an eight-phase treatment approach. If you would like to know a little more about EMDR Therapy, go HERE.
Tony lives in Weldon Spring Missouri with his wife, Sheri. He has three sons, and four grandchildren. He owns a farm in northern Missouri, which allows him to pursue his other interests, including hunting, fishing, and enjoying the great outdoors.
Tony can be contacted for further information at: